SSG members formed an independent, private, Sovereign Government. SSG Constitution supports people with a primary mandate of ‘govern yourself with common sense and peaceful reasoning on Earth’s Gaia’. Living on Sovereign ©Skwxwú7mesh-Squamish™ Land/Country pursuant to traditional land claims with self governance protected by Sovereign ©Skwxwú7mesh-Squamish™ jurisdiction and peace laws. Notices provided to the global business community is offered as a professional business courtesy for international financial transparency with risk management and fiduciary disclosure.
- A. Noticed with written submissions to the UN in 2008 and ICJ on August 2, 2010 in accordance with International law – de facto corporate recognition from; ICJ Deputy Registrar, Phillippe Couvreur, January 17, 2011 with Docket #A2011/016.
- B. UNHRC ( UNITED NATIONS HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSIONER, June 27, 2012 with Petitions and Inquiries Clerk referal #G/SO 215/51 CAN(GEN).
- C. August 19, 2009, Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada confirmed her recognition for SSG members independent, sovereign Government position by her Buckingham Palace seal.
- D. Legal counsel, James O. Roberson, Jr. Esq. provided SSG with a legal opinion authenticated by an Apostille with Affidavit endorsed by former Secretary of State for the United States of America, Hillary Rodham Clinton on August 22, 2011 under Certificate #11047477-2. Notice that: James Walton and his Companies are not associated with SSG members, as he was served with a C&D in 2015 for committing Fraud and Theft.
- E. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, SECRETARY STATE OF WASHINGTON, Sam Reed, January 22, 2009, Certificate #200900434 recognized Siyam ©Kiapilanoq-Capilano™ autograph.
- F. CANADA Privy Council (CPC), Director Mary Jane Armstrong, reference A-2014-00555/LL, May 8, 2015, attempting to obtain private documents.
- G. Written apology from CANADA for Residential School abuse from Jack Stagg, Deputy Minister of Office of Indian Residential Schools Resolution of Canada, autographed but not dated.
- H. On behalf of Former Canada Prime Minister, Stephen Harper, autographed by Executive Correspondence Officer, P. Monteith, August 12, 2008.
- I. Certified Lawful authority from the Department of Foreign Affairs for Canada, Mary E Clark, Deputy Minister for Alberta’s Department of Justice recognized SSCK on January, 2012.
- J. Receiver General for Canada, Chief of Staff, Claude Alain for Minister of Public Works and Government Services, January 16, 2008 and March 17, 2008 recognized Siyam ©Kiapilanoq-Capilano™ sovereignty by Name.
- K. Assistant Deputy Minister Accounting Banking and Compensation Branch for Public Works and Government Services CANADA, Renee Jolicoeur, December 10, 2009.
- L. Former BC Minister of Finance, Carole Taylor’s letters of February 28, 2008 and June 3, 2008, with reference #176957 in response to served claims described in Affidavit #2 filed at the Supreme Court of British Columbia on April 21, 2008 with Vancouver Court Registry #S036483.
- M. Registrar, Larry Blaschuk on August 4, 2009 and then again on December 3, 2009, SSCK was recognized by Mr. Blaschuk from the bc Land Title & Survey. Mr. Blaschuk responded to Justice Irene this year, 2016 by placing his tax and usury fees into Bankrupt Status with Permanent Dishonor pursuant to the Bills of Exchange Act, 1882 and failure to perform pursuant to S. 337 CCC.
- N. SSG members met with City Manager, Frank Pizzuto in 2010 who requested for funding pursuant to file #0400-50-01. A follow up letter autographed by former Abbotsford Muni Mayor George W. Peary, February 18, 2010, confirms the meeting.
- O. Canadian Food Inspection Agency, Plant Health Program Officer, Shannon Derksen, June 16, 2014 requested for permission to work on SSG land regarding solutions to the gypsy moth problem. She corresponded again on June 25, 2014.
- P. SSG International Bill of Exchange (IBE) #1043 from SSCG is recognized by Judge W. Breitkreuz, Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta, December 1, 2009.
- Q. SSG Central Bank, SBoK is recognized by BC Registrar, Carol Prest on August 1, 2012, threatening SSG members to remove registered liens that secured Private Bi-lateral Contracts.
- R. SSG Central Bank, SBoK agent, Irene was ordered to remove the liens by Department of Justice Canada from I. Mathieu, July 4th, 2012, reference #5-396295. This Order was countered as CANADA et al has made no attempts to settle their debt contracts with SSG members.
- S. www.theprovince.com Vancouver sits on unceded First Nations land, council acknowledges, by Ian Austin, and June 27, 2014. City of Vancouver formally declares city is on unceded Aboriginal territory by Peter Meiszner, www.globalnews.ca , June 25, 2014.
Take Further Notice That
PDF documents and Youtube links are added to this website in due course, huy chewx a for your patience with this matter. For immediate information, request for a presentation by email at firstname.lastname@example.org