SSG CONSTITUTION – ARTICLE G2.1 ~ “Remember that money is the consolidation of the loving, living energy of divinity, and that the greater the realization and expression of love, the freer will be the inflow of that which is needed to carry forward the work. You are working with the energy of love and not with the energy of distortion of love. Just as money has been in the past the instrument of men’s selfishness, now it must be the instrument of their goodwill.”
A We take this opportunity to address Irene’s previous Youtubes regarding SSCG funding for people who want to be the change. We reference a 2012 Skype interview with Santos Bonacci, wherein Irene declared that every man, woman and child was eligible for a $3M lawful currency account from SSCG trust bank advisors. In order to cross a bridge that removes people from a money system, SSG members respect the use of money as a tool.
B WHEREAS SSG hereditary council met with Irene regarding the value of this funding and she was ordered to retract this proposed economic solution. The primary reasoning is that many people do not know how to manage a $3M (THREE MILLION DOLLAR) money/credit Private Trust Account.
C Therefore, SSG Primary Private, SBoK directors decided to provide standard Sovereign Private Trust Account (SPTA) with a $33K per annum, tax-interest free currency deposit. This means that for 13 months $2,538.46 tax-interest free deposit is provided to adults (age yet to be determined) with SSCG Financial End User products to qualified participants who are not afraid to eliminate a tax-interest monetary control system. This minimum financial support is excellent for seniors and retired sector who want change and are prepared to live simple lifestyles in off-grid communities.
D WHEREAS The initial proposed $3M credit line is available for people wishing to work, own and operate small businesses. SSG members encourage support for local products and services in community settings. Having multiple small businesses all striving to be unique, innovative, and better can result in a healthy marketplace and well-served customers.
E Community involvement establishes peoples identity. Small businesses are the product of the business owner’s entrepreneurial spirit. By starting a small business, the business owner is taking charge of his or her future. Entrepreneurship fuels the world’s economic innovation and prosperity and serves as a key means for families to move from low class districts into living better lifestyles with sustainable, off-grid communities. Compared to shopping malls and chain stores, local shops tend to require fewer public services and less infrastructure.
F Small businesses are job creators, and most of those jobs are local jobs. Just imagine tax-interest free payrolls with honest budgets and management of credit and debits with balance records.
G Location: Pedestrian-friendly town centers have their own unique vibe — and demonstrable environmental benefits. For example, small businesses clustered near residential areas may reduce automobile use and traffic congestion, resulting in better air quality and less urban sprawl. In addition to contributing to the local community’s unique identity and being involved locally, small business owners help to build a sense of community. Small business owners are more likely to build personal relationships with their customers, knowing many of them by name. When was the last time you walked into a large chain store and were greeted by name?
H Many small business owners band together, forming casual or formal relationships, such as a merchant’s association or mentoring. These relationships leverage the expertise of the participants to contribute to the business community’s long-term growth. They offer tools that foster camaraderie between business owners, so that as foot traffic to one business increases, other nearby smaller businesses benefit through increased exposure and word-of-mouth referrals.
I SSCG funding for multi-million dollar Humanitarian and/or Earth projects;
1) Sovereign business plan with strong financials for first year start-up costs with five year projected administration costs. Name people with CV and salary expectations for each position.
2) Envelope with your name and address with brackets around the address to express your removed position on paper from tax-interest jurisdiction.
3) 2 current color, head/shoulder passport photo with CV and references.
4) Red ink autograph with Copyclaim/right Trademark symbols around your name on white letter sized paper.
5) Cover letter addressed to SBoK Directors, ©Phil Chavez™, Siyam ©KiapilanoqCapilano™
©Irene M GravenhorstKiapilanoq™ expressing the importance of this business project to serve Mother Earth and/or Humanity.
6) Download and complete form https://sovsqugov.org/sbok-retail-branches/ then mail or attach by pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org enter your Jurisdiction/Country and Human or Earth project funding in the subject heading.
7) Barter and volunteer to community projects are acceptable optional repayments to investment, business, personal loans. SPTA financial products and services will be charged annual service fees. Speak to a SSCG Financial Advisor to secure your preferred option to repay the principal business or personal loan.
 Bailey, Alice A. and Tibetan Master, Djwhal Khul, PONDER ON THIS, Lucis Publishing Company, NY, USA, ©2015, p341.